If you’re having difficulty using our website, please feel free to email us at DPA@payquicker.com or call (844) 258-3006. We’ll do our best to deliver the information to you in other ways, according to your needs and interests.
How we make our website more accessible for those with disabilities:
PayQuicker LLC is committed to providing a website that is accessible to all audiences. We strive to provide a website consistent with level A and AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
- Our website uses uniform navigation and clear headings throughout. Content layout and design are consistent on every page.
- Images with Alternative Text: Photographs and other relevant images on the site are accompanied by alternative text (the ALT tag.) Alt tags provide a written description of the image, which is accessible to screen readers.
- Relative Font Sizing: Relative font size can be enlarged using magnification tools or by changing your browser settings.
- Responsive Design: We’ve programmed our website so that the width of our pages changes and adapts to the width of your browser. This is more noticeable if you have a large screen and/or use high resolution for your monitor.
- Accessible Via Mouse or Keyboard: You can use the mouse or keyboard to navigate through our content. The tab key will move the cursor from link to link.